Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Answers

Sorry, something's wrong with the software and I can't reply to comments with comments at the moment. So here's a posting with replies instead. Thanks for the comments.

Wow. That blue sea looks just wonderful. I am very envious of all your turtle encounters. Have you seen the film Cool Runnings? Fish seems to be the preferred supper on this trip. Swim with them in the day, eat them at night. Keep the holiday tales coming. A. Wendy x

No I have not seen that movie but I was told a little about it by my editor. Also yes your right I do seem to have fish for dinner a lot these days, but then again this is an island so seafood is the easiest thing to get. 

> Awesome! This experience sounds amazing, but I'd LOVE to know more about how it made you feel. What made you feel surprised? Nervous? Brave? Excited? Scared? Lucky?

Mainly I felt excited and also happy because of all the great things I got to see. I also got tired because of all the swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment